CReating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CReating

Guys after a hard week i was looking at some youtube vids and reading the forums.

I've never played it but is PR trying to create something like armed assault?

Just a question?
    Gerardnm

Re: CReating

PR is a reality mod for battlefield. Armed Assault is trying to be combat simulation. While they seem similar, they are like apples to oranges.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
      Armed Assault is trying to be combat simulation
      Seeings how the military uses the ArmA engine for actual simulation training... Id say it pretty much is a combat simulation ;)
      Dizlor

Comment

ya, its pretty much like that. Its way more intense, way more tmwrk and the guns sound so much cooler. The chain of command is different too
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I love it though, but the learning curve is steep!However, very worthwile.....and now you yanks have ArmA, the server should be buzzing.....:)

Comment

Too bad not everyone can afford to run the game :-/

I actually dont think highly of the game.

Sadly.

I think it just wont have a strong enough fan base to keep on its feet.
            Skud

Comment

ArmA I believe will go over real big with the people that loved Operation Flashpoint. I myself did not want to take the time to learn the game from the demo. I truthfully see more realism in PR than ArmA though, even America's Army has a more real effect to it than ArmA. To me it just ain't all that it was cracked up to be.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X