Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Project Reality Wallpapers Needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Project Reality Wallpapers Needed!

For any of you graphic artists out there or anyone who thinks they are :row__642: ... check out this thread on the PR forums.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Official Project Reality Wallpapers Needed!

Posted one on the PR forums will be posting some more soon.
    |TG-Irr| p.Vicious

XboxLive = TG Irr Vicious

Comment

No offense to anyone that has entered but...

It makes me angry that some consider themselves "Graphic Artists" just because they can afford a shiny copy of CS2. Cutout, blur, graphic pen, levels, and making things uber contrast are all basic ****. Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity...I really wish the internet would learn...

Nice work so far, I guess.
      Skud

Comment

I consider myself an artist the moment I pick up a paintbrush and stroke some paint onto a canvass, no matter how much it may suck.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

yeah, i saw a bad example of what soulja is talking about on the Crysis forums, this guy took an official wallpaper made the top and bottom black and made it extremely blurry in the middle, the one alien in the picture was undistinguishable from the rest of the blue blurr, he was talking of how great his photoshopped BS was, the picture looked like crap.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X