Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access the password

Hi guys,

I've been playing for a while on your server so I decided to change my nickname because I only play PR now... (who want's to go back of the old bf2 :P )

Anyways, please don't flame me, because I've looked and can't find the way to access the PW for the Sunday games. It says that I don't have the permission to access that page. How can I fix this?

Chers,
    Nix

Re: Can't access the password

Originally posted by TG_Nixon View Post
    It says that I don't have the permission to access that page. How can I fix this?
    Were you logged in when you tried to access the page? You need to be logged in. Anyone can access that page so long as they're registered and aren't anonymously browsing through the forums.

Comment

Do not go through Memebers > Server Passwords. Go to the Project Reality PW Night Thread.
      |TG|XCliPsX
      Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
      Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

Ill give u url hold on
        |TG|XCliPsX

Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

Need one more post.
          |TG|XCliPsX

Comment

Read this thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ghts-here.html
            |TG|XCliPsX

Comment

Thx mate. it works ... now mabe some 1 can help me out with my sig :D

Can't see it in my posts? why?

Chers,
              Nix

Comment

You should really read some of these links as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X