Thought I'd Introduce Myself too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd Introduce Myself too

Hello everyone. I discovered project reality after a story on Digg announced the release of version 0.5. Having played a lot of vBF2 and wanting more realism and teamwork, I decided to check it out. Wow, what an incredibly cool mod. Everyone was patient when I had no idea how to get into a tank or where to get the kits. I made it a point to read the instructions for the game and was having fun. I found myself on the Tactical Gamer server because it was populated and had a good ping. After I had played there a few times I noticed the quality of play was better. Then I was lucky enough to get in a squad with a great squadleader. His name had John in it. If anyone knows him, please give him high praise. He assigned me to a fire team, told me to follow another skilled player named Acculle and ordered me to pick light anti-tank. I'd never been in a squad with such an assertive, skilled, and yet patient squad leader. It was the best teamwork game I had ever been involved with and I was hooked. That experience led me here to the TG website to learn as much as possible so that I could be as skilled as possible for my squad. I really enjoy playing medic, but I'm willing to play whatever the squad needs. Thanks to everyone.

Re: Thought I'd Introduce Myself too

Hey, and welcome to TG!My story is very similar to yours, i only heard on PR on ign.co.uk, and i thought id give it a shot!lol,never looked back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
      i thought id give it a shot!lol,never looked back!!!
      Which probably explains why you get shot in the back so often. :madsmile:

Welcome to TG, Gangrene!
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Welcome to TG Gangrene.

You had the opportunity to play with the 1st-MIP platoon here, headed by JohnCANaver. John's a great leader, and everyone else in the 1st are top-notch teamplayers.

Oh, and thanks for the support!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Welcome aboard GangreneDST,

Thanks for the kind words. It was our pleasure to have a like-minded gamer like you in our squad who put serious effort to understand and use the procedures we developed. See you on battlefield soon.
          Last edited by John CANavar; 05-07-2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

2 posts and already an SM!! ...TG FTW...Welcome aboard. Glad you had a chance to play with JC as your SL. Feel free to join up in any one my own squads or any time the 1st is squadded up.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed