Hey there!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there!

Hi! I must say i'm kinda new to the whole forum thing in general. Anyway I thought I might post at least one post here 'cause I visit the server and forums daily! ;)

Some of you may know me on the battlefield as Crawlingeye (I'm quite a regular on the TG server). I've had many good games with you all and will hopefully have many many more!

/Crawl
    ​​​​​​​

Re: Hey there!

Hey Crawlingeye! Skal! Welcome to the forums.. I think there is a forums anonymous group around here some where if you get addicted to them.. The TG-a-holics group closed because attendance was non-existent.

Cheers!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
      Hey Crawlingeye! Skal! Welcome to the forums.. I think there is a forums anonymous group around here some where if you get addicted to them.. The TG-a-holics group closed because attendance was non-existent.

Cheers!

I'm definatley a PR-aholic on the TG server... as soon as I go to another server I just don't get that feel for the game(Plus I can't stand my countrymens accent) ;P. Skål to you too!
      Last edited by Crawlingeye; 05-07-2007, 05:19 PM.
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

Hey CE - great player here just in case some of you didn't know it! If you get him in your squad your on your way to some good play. Always a pleasure to see your name pop up in my sq there Eye.
        sigpic
        Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

Originally posted by IOOB_583 View Post
          Hey CE - great player here just in case some of you didn't know it! If you get him in your squad your on your way to some good play. Always a pleasure to see your name pop up in my sq there Eye.

It's always a pleasure to see you on the server... allthough you have to be patient if you want to get into IOOB's squad, he won't kick to make room ;P (I kind of support that kind of thinking)

/Crawl
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crawlingeye View Post
            Some of you may know me on the battlefield as Crawlingeye
            Was wondering where u went off too........

Comment

Originally posted by BLKOPS NERDS_R_COOL View Post
              Was wondering where u went off too........

I'm the unlucky one who always gets on the opposite team from you. I'm always extra careful if I see you on the other team on armour maps ^^

/Crawl
              ​​​​​​​

Comment

Hey, Crawlingeye, welcome to the forums!

I notice you often play during the day US time. Hopefully you can stay awake late on the weekends when the majority of TGers are actually on the server (around midnight GMT - 0400 GMT)

If you haven't had a chance to check this out, you should go ahead and do so. A lot of the basic information about TG and how to navigate both the forums and the PRM server is found there.

Hope to squad up with you soon enough...

Comment

We've pounded some of the same cyber dirt I believe...glad you made it to the forums...believe it or not they are just as fun as playing the game...Well...that's overstating it a bit I guess...but they are fun !!

Feel free to look for a 1st MIP squad and ask for an invite or join up in any squad I lead indpendent of the 1st. Glad to have you.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed