Hmm Just Saying hey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm Just Saying hey

Well I guess I better start making posts if I'm gunna be playing again. Can't remember who I was talking to in TS the other day but they were like " hey fr33bird you should check out the forums some time" a lot of older people know me but I've sorta been away from the community awhile the past 1.5 years finishing school out and figuring out what to do for my life. Sorta found the direction in our distinguished US Army. But now I find myself looking to get back into playing with some great team oriented guys and love the game so I think I'm here to stay. Probably plan on checking out ArmA but loving the PR mod at the moment. Keep up the works and see you out on the battlefield.

Re: Hmm Just Saying hey

Welcome back!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Welcome back fr33b1rd. I remember ya.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by fr33b1rd View Post
        Well I guess I better start making posts if I'm gunna be playing again. Can't remember who I was talking to in TS the other day but they were like " hey fr33bird you should check out the forums some time" a lot of older people know me but I've sorta been away from the community awhile the past 1.5 years finishing school out and figuring out what to do for my life. Sorta found the direction in our distinguished US Army. But now I find myself looking to get back into playing with some great team oriented guys and love the game so I think I'm here to stay. Probably plan on checking out ArmA but loving the PR mod at the moment. Keep up the works and see you out on the battlefield.
        That was me Fr33b1rd. Glad to see you found your way onto the server. I had a blast playing Helmund(twice) with you. You ended up squadding with me and we had a great time and you were an invaluable team member. So hang out check out the rest of the site and I will see you on the Battlefield.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X