Hey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Wats up TG community, i have been on this server for a couple days now and love how well organised most of the squads are. You can expect to be seeing me out on the field a lot, but I wont be a member of TG, so sorry if i get kicked from your squad to make room for one. If i had the money, i would become an official member, but one of the great things about bf2, is that it is free online play. Anyways, see you guys around.

Re: Hey

Coaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalitus - I don't think I have had the pleasure yet but feel free to join in mine if you want to listen to me messing with the english language. Don't take any kicks from squad personal unless it's because your not listening. Folks like hanging together because it becomes second nature to know what the SL wants from regular players. A crew that regulars together works real nice. I like the roll of the dice myself - win some lose some on the good player side - but they all have to be in the mix.

I do have a sweet spot for quite a few guys as of late but, with some regret, I swore I would never just kick anyone to make room for a buddy (and buddies are easy to make here). Do what the SL tells ya, be responsive when he calls, and the kicking should be limited across the board. Don't be taking any long jaunts across the map because you think theres easy pickins at the next base or just don't generally agree with the SL's direction. If you don't agree with their tactics then you should move along of your own accord.
    sigpic
    Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

Re: Hey

Hey Coal,

You don't have to be a supporting member to join TG. Supporting member will prevent you from getting kicked, but it is not necessary in order to become a TG member. Heck, just posting in our forums makes you a member of our community. Check out the links in my signature as you will find it chock full of good info!

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X