Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any east coast players?

Hi guys,

I've been playing on the TG for a while and I just LOVE the way that people work together. It give's PR (and BF2) a whole new dimension, something that I didn’t experience since the days I had my DOD 1.3 clan.

The point is that this game is meant to be played as a coherent unit, whit a leader and is subordinates. I would just like to bring that to a higher level by playing with the same people.

When you play with the same squad for a few games the dynamics change. The unit is better coordinated, each player can rely on the other, tactics can evolve, etc.

So here is my ideal, you could post here when play on TG servers so we could meet up 1 or 2 times a week and workout the strategies and teamwork. That way we could come closer to the "model" showed in the infantry training videos on youtube.

Sometimes, we don't have time to play in a clan, but we do like to play with experiences players... I think this ideal is the best way to resolve that issue.

Cheers,
    Nix

Re: Any east coast players?

East Coast here but..... a lil further South and we're white less of the year than our Northern Brethren.

Though my experiences have been varied I always leave my squad open to any who see fit to join. We usually have a darn good showing though, like you said, a crew that works together does do better in the field. When I get lucky enough to have repeat squadies I am always pleased - they understand my whacky playing and do a darn fine job of makin up for my lack of using my brain ;)
    sigpic
    Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

Welcome Nixon. Glad you found TG. You'll find a steady stream of TG regulars playing the PRM server. After a week or two you'll figure out whos here alot and who isn't. If you are amenable to following orders you'll fit in any TG led squad and any TG led squad is likely to employ sound tactics and teamwork...TG ftw...oh...and I should say...not all the TG regulars wear TG tags.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hey Nixon,

A great place to group up with people for any of the BF2 mods (PR, POE, or 2142) is with the Irregulars. It's a group of people who don't all play at the same time but are of good skill and generally enough around to rouse up a full squad on one of the BF2 Mods. Welcome to TG!

Lucky Shot

Comment

As Lucky above said, swing by at the Irreg's and have a look around. Once in a while when we have in stuff in order tend to get somewhat organized.;)
          sigpic
          The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

east coast here, but im not a daywalker, im a night walker, you will find me usually after 1:00 am till 5:00 am!

Comment

as far as east coast players go, do a quick forum search for the integrated TG map. Theres a lot of people who havent put themselves on the map, but theres a CRAPLOAD of east coast players. check it out.

Comment

That map is wild! Stumbled onto it and registered my info and I can tell ya, the darn satellite pic is pretty recent, I was amazed at the number of folks with pushpins.
                sigpic
                Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

I just put my pin in. Delaware here. I get great pings to this server, last night I saw 15. I usually play after work sometime between 7:00 and 8:30pm.

Se ya then.

Comment

I'm also an East Coaster, only a few miles south of IOOB. I think I'll go push my pin, now that I know about it!
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      as far as east coast players go, do a quick forum search for the integrated TG map. Theres a lot of people who havent put themselves on the map, but theres a CRAPLOAD of east coast players. check it out.
                      Or just go to the top menu under resources. ;-)
                      |TG-12th| asch
                      sigpic

Comment

East Coast here, you can usually find a lot of us on during password nights.
                        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Nixon,
                          I am an East Coast player, but like most probably, I have to wait for it to hit 61/64. Setting up a time would be nice! You sound like a good team player, and it makes me wanna frag with you! If you have a good time, I would like to kill some peeps sometime this weekend like Friday or Saturday, which are like the most busy days, but we can still frag while we can!

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
                            East Coast here, you can usually find a lot of us on during password nights.
                            Originally posted by SniperFox View Post
                            Nixon,
                            I am an East Coast player, but like most probably, I have to wait for it to hit 61/64. Setting up a time would be nice! You sound like a good team player, and it makes me wanna frag with you! If you have a good time, I would like to kill some peeps sometime this weekend like Friday or Saturday, which are like the most busy days, but we can still frag while we can!

It's good to know! Ill try and setup a east-coast squad next Sunday so we can all meet up and have a good time :D Try to be thier at 19h00!

Cheers,
                            Nix

Comment

NJ, USA. Though I'm with fovos, you can find me in the early AM.

I'm trying to stop that though, I need to get a job and such -- I hear they don't like blood shot eyes and no sleep comma
                              |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                              That noob who crashed the chopper.
                              That noob who ran over the mine.
                              That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                              That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X