• Show
Clear All

• PR v0.6 Final Class & Kit Loadouts

Enjoy:)

http://www.gloryhoundz.com/prmm/user...sses_final.htm

Comments?
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: PR v0.6 Final Class & Kit Loadouts

oh Lord,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mec now have scoped G3's and the U.S. have irons............talk about a slaughter.

Comment

Yes para class, but will they be well employed? :row__628:

Comment

I believe the Specops class already is equipped with chutes but they only can use it one time. Never tried it though.
        former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

they are not dawolf, as of the moment the only class with a chute is Pilot

(i would know, i died plenty a time trying lol.)

Comment

As for the scoped G3 being better, i dont see it making much difference to be honest, its my fav weapon as is, SO accurate and powerful on single shot, scope wont matter......but i aint complaining.....

General wondering though, why are the USMC so badly equipped?They are still using the A2 M16, and no scope?

Comment

well, supposedly we get the "A4" version of the M16 now, but i don't see how that makes a difference, all i think they did was narrow the sites for a better long range shot with the irons

Comment

Could really do with boosting the stopping power a little!It is by far in my opinion the least usefull weapon in game. Accuracy is a bonus, but no power at close range!

Comment

They should add a club option or something so you can go knock the snot outta any guy stumbling round the map coughin and wheezin.
                  sigpic
                  Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

The paras could be for starting a map in a chute, none of the QM classes have them.
                    "It's nothing to do with Stalker, really"

Comment

The other day I was thinking about a squad of pilots parachuting into a problem area covered with trees and then changing their kits on landing with the help of a supply crate. Could be highly effective in destroying an assest or assaulting a flag from behind the lines.

I hope there is a para class and its not just for airport

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

As long as they wait long enough to be able to request another kit, that might work.

Comment

i know what your talking about Sabre, i've done it before. was in Jabal Al Burj, i grabbed the pilots kit had the littlebird hover high in the city and let me out, i landed on the REALLY HIGH Hotel Rooftop and knifed a sniper before he knew i was up there. took his kit and offered support to the team :)

Comment

Thats cool :row__523: I wish more people had parachutes because sticky buggers who wont jump out are dam irritating.
                            If I travel the length of a river I expect people to jump out because they will not die landing in water but 90% are too wuss, the heli needs an ejecter button

Then while I type get out or do the comm rose the blackhawk goes all squirrely on me and we all die, then they moan.

Paras have a reputation for being tough mofos because they basically have the guts to jump out when needed with no hesitation or fear. More of that is needed :)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

The trouble (and the reason they don't) is then people would leap off buildings and Para down. Whilst it is fun and stuff, it's not really realistic =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X