Battlerecorder Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder Request

Not sure if this is the right way to go about asking this but (please direct me to correct area/thread/ ext if so):

Please could some one send me the Mao Valley round at approxemately 4:30 ish GMT TODAY (it was the first round after the resart) Battlerecorder file.

I ask only becuase it was one of the best rounds i have had in a good few weeks, with excellent suppressing fire, flanking and fireteam usage. Truely one of the most intense and violent games i have ever played.

The reason i think i am unable to download it is becuase i left the game before it finished, however if there is no BR file for that round due to the previous restart, woudl be good to know.

thanks alot.

EDIT: I spoke to a TG admin type guy and he basicaly said SUpp members are allowed access (And i am not one) to them and i resepct that BUT if it is allowed/considered acceptable OR AND possible for a stanadard, normal player who was in that game to send to the BR file somehow, i would be very happy, cheers.
    Last edited by Top Cat AJA; 05-09-2007, 03:46 PM.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Re: Battlerecorder Request

Often times it takes a few hours / few rounds for the BFrecorder file to show up on your community tab. Take a look again and see if it has shown up. I know I've had rounds show up that I didn't finish... but they took a while.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Battlerecorder Request

if it's okay with the admins, ill send it over.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X