This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Many Smacktards

im seriously beginning to wonder why im having so many issues on this server now, 2 weeks ago it was the greatest thing on planet earth. Tactical heaven so to speak. and now...............................Smacktards up the kazoo, i think i reported 6 people in a matter of 4 hours, all of wich where found guilty and kicked/banned, i hope .6 delivers a mod that seperates the serious from the smacktards anyone else having similar issues?

Re: 2 many smacktards

Some nights are better than others; it's going to be that way on a public server. Just keep in mind that most nights are filled with good to great gaming. Try to focus on reporting problematic players instead of ranting when the nights aren't so great. The server can quickly turn around once we chuck out some of the bad apples.

Also remember to be extra vigilant on PW nights. Those evenings are supposed to be the epitome of online tactical gaming, hence the reason infractions result in a one week ban. Once we get people to actually realize those nights aren't for messing around we'll see even better games than ever before.

Comment

Re: 2 many smacktards

i see where your coming from, my main point is though there are ALOT more of them now then there where 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago i could have made an armor squad locked it with 4 people and no one would have complained, now i get a lock with 4 people the tanks spawn, and boom someone hops in one of our tanks and takes it for himself....................... it takes at least 10 minutes to get it sorted out, and then once the SL got kicked, the person next to be SL didnt listen either, even when he wears the TG tag. spent another 10 minutes on him, not to mention i get them in my squad quite alot now

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X