Clear All

• ramp

how do you open the ramp in merlin
    |TG-X|cola88

|
    |

Re: ramp

Hey cola, welcome to the forums,

I believe that you have to be a Copilot, and hold s, then w to put it up.

Comment

jeepo's got it, left seat in the cockpit S down W up

Comment

This is the only heli that allows you to 'exit' yet remain within the heli. If the heli is full and you are at the back you have to manually walk out via the ramp

The primary positions are a normal 'appear outside' exit but you would have to use the function keys to switch there before hand. I'll have to double check if it works like that but the ramp makes a cool noise anyway :D

Will Brits get the Merlin on the new Al Basrah ?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Riding in the Merlin is bugged if you're not in a seat. Don't bother trying.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
            Will Brits get the Merlin on the new Al Basrah ?
            Last time I read the PR guide, the UK was getting the littlebird. I'm guessing that's an error as the MoD generally has a thing against buying cool equipment. The SAS have employed a bug-ugly helo in the past, that is similar to the MH6 but I've seen nothing in the PR forum to indicate a UK equivilant in the pipeline.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

lol,or is it the MoD, or its insistance on buying from BAe to save Brit jobs?Then we end up with disasters like the SA80, Tornado fighter and bomber,(Had concreate in nose instead of radar for a few years) Eurofighter, Merlin (hopefully fixed) and now the new frigates!But im really trying not to rant, and its not the place for it!

Comment

The new SA80s aren't all that bad, I'm told. And excluding its perennial maintenance issues (of which a massive number have been rectified in the A2) it seems to always be touted as the best standard issue rifle currently in service.

Comment

they should make a car that can fit in the merlin, that would be wicked or in like battlefield vietnam.....do tank drops and stuff with the helis. would that not be wicked?
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

seems like it would only make RPG's deadlier.
                    Skud

Comment

Its not a question of fitting afaik. The car would collide with the heli. Same as when you try to hitch a ride on a tank or any vehicle, even going slowly you usually get killed.

Its an engine limitation afaik.

Does this happen in 2142 even?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                        Hey cola, welcome to the forums,

I believe that you have to be a Copilot, and hold s, then w to put it up.
                        ok thanks
                        |TG-X|cola88

|
                        |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed