Login Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Error

Greetings, my name is PrezCartman from the Knights of Karbala, K[*]K, myself and several of our other clan members have recently taken up the PR mod and have been trying to find a good US server to play on.

However, when trying to login to your server, myself and, Philo_Beddoe both got the same error message stating:

"You have been kicked from the server by an admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote."

Neither Philo or myself has ever played on your PR server so I'm not sure why it's not letting us login, but anything your admins can do to allow us in would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

K[*]K PrezCartman, Senior Leader, Knights of Karbala

Re: Login Error

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html

Comment

I get that too. If the server is 62 out of 64, it is full. So it gives you the message that u were kicked. Just join on later when its less then 62
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Thanks guys, I figured it was something along those lines, just wanted to make sure.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X