Thanks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

I have had some great times on your server lately. Great squads and great commanders, keep up the good work TG!

Re: Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by:)

Now that you are here, be sure you check out our SOP's in the link below...consider it your TG bible;)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ncements-sops/

And also...if you are sick of waiting in line to get into the server and want to contribute to the community...click on the other link below. Trust me...you get ALOT more in return. Great servers, Great people, and Great gaming.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

But dont feel like I am pushing you to become a supporting member, it is just nice not having to wait to get into the server.

Dirtboy
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Drayu, as I have said before - take some credit yourself.:) It is the random players who log on to the server, discover what its all about and adapt to it, that help make the server so great.
      sigpic
      The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Originally posted by Steiner View Post
        Drayu, as I have said before - take some credit yourself.:) It is the random players who log on to the server, discover what its all about and adapt to it, that help make the server so great.
        Couldnt say it better myself.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Voila! Dirtboy's comment regarding contributing [in other ways than being a good sport] finally made me take the leap. That SM-banner sure comes with a touch of satiesfaction.:)
          sigpic
          The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...