Faction blindness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faction blindness

What's faction blindness? It's like being color blind except rather than mixing up colors you unload a full mag on your whole squad because you've totally forgotten which side you're on. I know Jeepo (and Crombo and everyone else in my squad) are itching to take the mickey out of me for my sudden bout of faction blindness earlier, so I figured I'd get in first.

Do we have a ribbon for the biggest noob mistake? :)
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Faction blindness

lol,damn you, was thinking of a witty way to say it so ill use your words:

"OK guys on flag........Contact......They are every where......AHHHH.....(bang bang bang etc)....."

SERVER MESSAGE: KICKING ROOT: EXCESSIVE TEAMKILLING!!!

Sound about right?

I swear to god, it was the only time he has ever been accurate with his weapon as well.......

Noob.....

:)

Comment

I dispute "AHHHH". I'll need a great lawyer to avoid the rest of it. :)

As for accuracy, I was aiming for the tree.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Call the AHHHH artist license.....

Comment

It was more funny than anything else... we were still trying not to laugh several minutes after your sudden departure from the server. Your comment that amounted to "there's tons of them all around me" was priceless! :)

But since the server automatically switches you to the opposite side every round, it's reasonable at the beginning of a match to think you're still on the other side. I know I've done it before. And as far as silly mistakes go, that's two nights in a row I've taken out my squad leader within about the first five minutes of joining the squad. I wonder what DirtBoy thinks about me now... :)

Comment

It kept us pretty entertained for the rest of the round. And besides I was just following CO orders. :D
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

lol,i no, i was laughing so hard some USMC guy shot me but i just didnt care, lol

It kinka hurt i laughed so much

Thank god for Noobs and their bugger ups!!!

Comment

Thankfully I usually only get that when I'm trying to revive the other team..
                "It's nothing to do with Stalker, really"

Comment

err, jeepo, remind me to never ask root again for an invite.

:D :D

I was wondering who he gunned down, I thought maybe it was you again. I saw that kick message and thought it was funny.
                  {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                    I swear to god, it was the only time he has ever been accurate with his weapon as well.......
                    It's true for a lot of people; the only time I can hit a target with my rifle is when it's a friendly. :row__632:
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                      Do we have a ribbon for the biggest noob mistake?
                      I hereby present Root with the first ever Tactical Gamer "DURRRR!" Ribbon!

In case you couldnt tell, the little noob on the ribbon is picking his nose, while looking abundantly confused and witless. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        I hereby present Root with the first ever Tactical Gamer "DURRRR!" Ribbon!

In case you couldnt tell, the little noob on the ribbon is picking his nose, while looking abundantly confused and witless. :D
                        Ribbons thread updated. :madsmile:
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

LMAO!! :icon_lol:

And here I thought the witty banter over TS yesterday was just joking around. I had no idea there'd be a grain of truth to any of it, lols. Hunting those new Kraken and shark kits might be more up your alley - they're easier to identify. :D
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh man, I've done that so many times, it's not pretty.

Comment

There are indeed advantages to a ban from Root's squad.
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X