Dedicated Driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated Driver

Lately i've been playing as a driver a lot. I'm aiming to get better at supporting squads with a vehicle (and have the squad support the vehicle). I use the name Mofficer or rip|M-Officer and I play on the TG server every chance I get. I'm playing PR at least 2-3 games a night. Basically I'm looking for a mechanized squad that I can work with and train with to becoming an even better driver. As a driver I get squat for points, but that dosn't bother me, as long as my gunner can get kills and I can support my squad with extractions/insertions or just cover then i'm happy.

If not a whole squad, Id like to train with a gunner so the two of us can use vehicles to their maximum potential, if its a Humvee, APC, or Tank

Is there anything I can do to signify that i'm part of the TG forums ingame? I see people with [TG] Tag all the time, not sure if you have to go though an initiation process to get the [TG] tag or something.

Re: Dedicated Driver

No, the TG tag is a completely voluntary thing. Just remember that you're representing TG when you wear it.

Comment

Alright, I'll be adding the TG tag when I get home.

For those that are wondering how much of a dedicated driver I am, I use a joystick to control the turning and speed of the vehicle so I can move at the same speed as the guys on foot giving them more cover then most other drivers. I'm looking to improve working with squads on foot and be where they need the vehicle to be if they need it for cover or resupply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mofficer View Post
        Alright, I'll be adding the TG tag when I get home.

For those that are wondering how much of a dedicated driver I am, I use a joystick to control the turning and speed of the vehicle so I can move at the same speed as the guys on foot giving them more cover then most other drivers. I'm looking to improve working with squads on foot and be where they need the vehicle to be if they need it for cover or resupply.
        I too am looking forward to doing more with vehicles as I have, heretofore, played strictly Ground and Pound...kinda gets boring after a while. If we hook up on the same side I'll be happy to form some sort of vehicle squad with you. I like playing engineer too so I can repair us. I really want to round out my skills with some armor action.

I get on about midnight EST...I have seen you there as late as that so hopefully we can get some practice together.
        submit7

Comment

I as well am a dedicated Driver, or DD

I find it mor fun than gunning, that and I cant hit the broad side of a barn.

My only secret would be to find one person you drive for, and keep at it.

After a while you figure out how each other work and become a danger to the other team.
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X