First .6 video, i think.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First .6 video, i think.

Hey guys, made a video showing a bit of the new basrah on the way from the airport to the "Slums" my thoughts on .6 as of now are very positive, it is going to standardize the Battlefield alot more, you can only select from four kits at spawn, SF, Rifleman, Engineer, Medic. and that varys from group to group, Granadier, Light AT, Heavy AT etc. are all required to be requested the new maps withthe exception i think of kashan (looks like mars, not like a desert) are excellent, large, and well thought out. the video is in Quicktime format and 28 megabytes, please do look, i think you will find it interesting, this video is from the first person, and the only thing i really added was music because for some reason fraps won't grab my mic for a narative. basrah makes me think of a real city now..... enjoy.

if you don't have quicktime player, it's available at quicktime.com, if you like nothing else from apple, their Codec's are pretty good

thanks to Sgt.North for gunning for me, you may see him now and again.......

http://files.filefront.com//;7583037;;/

Re: First .6 video, i think.

The Warrior looks like it handles bumpy terrain a lot better, I didn't see it take any damage when it hit the ground like most vehicles do in .5, it'll be interesting to see if this is an across-the-board change.

Also, I didn't realise the destructible buildings were two storeys high. That opens up a few possible scenarios...
    7Shades

How sweet, thought lifeless, yet with life to lie,
    And, without dying, O how sweet to die!
    - from Thomas Warton's "Ode to Sleep"

Comment

not all the vehicles handle that way sadly, i was on the ATV in Mestia and 5-6 bumps, not cliffs ;) bumps. later it blew up, i was like................ATV? ha, gas can with an engine and a bunch of electrical wires, your just asking for trouble driving it

Comment

Dammit...I cant wait...thanks for sharing Sticky:)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

that was awesome! i cant wait for the .6
          i found an aircraft vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-q_GONfChw
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X