Tactical Gamer Beta v0.6 Test Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer Beta v0.6 Test Server

The Tactical Gamer Project Reality BETA server is up!

Server IP: 70.87.55.26
    Version: v0.605c

Please remember to report all defects and feedback on the project reality beta test forums.

The beta installation will work side-by-side with your current v0.5 installation and allow you to play on our public server and our test server.

The test server will follow all of the same TG rules and guidelines.
    Last edited by asch; 06-07-2007, 11:00 PM.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Tactical Gamer Beta v0.6 Test Server

i love you guys =), this is seriously sweet news

Comment

i downloaded the beta last night so ill have to check the server out
      |TG|XCliPsX
      Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
      Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

im dling now. i cant wait
        sigpic

Comment

Any ETA on this asch? I'm holding off playing on the other beta servers anymore because it was a less then enjoyable experience last night with the lag.

Comment

Real life has kept us from getting this up as soon as we hoped. We have the server files downloaded and will hopefully have it up by Friday evening.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Totally understandable, thanks for all you guys do to create unique situations like this for TG.

Figured I'd just ask the question everyone was thinking. ;)

Comment

Good news!

Will all the maps be on the rotation? Atleast I hope Al Basrah will be in, got to love that Warrior! :D
                ​​​​​​​

Comment

please do NOT put Bi Ming on the rotation, serious crashing issues.......and make sure to Enable Map voting as it keeps going after the game ends, only way to change maps is a vote

Comment

Originally posted by stickyjeans69 View Post
                    please do NOT put Bi Ming on the rotation, serious crashing issues
                    It only crashes if you havent loaded another map before loading it.
                    Quite obviously a way to get it to work at any time is to just waste another minute when youre loading the beta to load any map from the create local server tab, spawn, disconnect and connect to an online server running it.

Assault on Mestia also has a CTD bug. Just the same old low terrain setting CTD bug that is in a whole bunch of user made BF2 maps...

IMO, it should be considered to keep both maps out of the map rotation for now as both maps cause CTDs.

Comment

any chances to test the new mod INSURGENT on all barash?, is saturday and no TG server on, only a few conquest servers and all empty.

Comment

Heh I'm really looking forward to that server. Right now on the igi server I just couldn't get anyone to build co assets, that is until the only other TG on the server did it (thx Betterdead).

The best was when someone took my supply vehicle, which should always be right with the CO for construction, and when I asked him to come back, he replied :"Hey I have just as much right as you to take this (co-)vehicle".

Comment

Any ETA on the server ?

Comment

I've got BF2 installed and the necessary supporting applications. I'll be getting the PRRM beta installed tonight and the IP address posted.
                            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                              any chances to test the new mod INSURGENT on all barash?, is saturday and no TG server on, only a few conquest servers and all empty.
                              Insurgent mod is for half life 2, no?
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...