This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor players

may,26 2007 hmm where do i start. well i was in the game on Qwai River. i was forced a tk by"name tg-xclipx he had 5 guys around me in an apc at the main base. i had backed up a little then pulled forward like 3 times to make it clear i was moveing. When i mistakenly tk a tg member. i say sorry 3 times realy fast and he punished me anyway. then i say "you fux i said sorry" and i get kicked for lang, by lucky. when you have a player in your clan with ass in his name. double standered, for none tg?

fyi i have read the rules these are not false clams. I don't gain anything from liying.

don't get me wrong, i like the tg server i guess its just a group of bad admins on that day. i have played with [tg]commando or [tg]commander he is a good guy so i know there are some good admins in this clan somewere.

Re: poor players

if you read the rules then you would know not to bring issues about players publicly into the forums. PM lucky if you have issues as he was the one who kicked you.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Re: poor players

Hotpants, It's clear you haven't read our rules, please take this time to do so. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...s-conduct.html . You broke the first one. If you have issues with this, drop me a pm.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X