hey and hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey and hello

hey guys its Yamer.... just thought i'd stop by and say hi and let you know im registered on the site now.... i play almost everyday in the PR server and i love it... great job on keeping it going.... my ingame name is
    <<R2>> Yamer.ftr
    happy fragging and ill see some of you down range..... l8rs

Re: hey and hello

Welcome (back?) to Tactical Gamer! Feel free and obliged to read the SOPs. There's a nice outline provided in the "READ FIRST" thread.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

glad to have you. Have you pored over our rules yet?
      were/are you former military by chance?
      Primary: IntelAgent (Planetside 2)
      Light Assault, Reconnaissance, Intel Collection

Comment

no military service. some swat stuff but now im a firefighter.... and yea i've read the sops and rules.....

Comment

Welcome to TG. Glad you found us. This is the best place for gaming on the net.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hey Yamer,

I think we might of joined on the same day. I'll have to check my CC statement. Yamer's a really good teamplayer. Cya on the battlefield my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamer View Post
              no military service. some swat stuff but now im a firefighter.... and yea i've read the sops and rules.....
              Cool, did you just support a SWAT team or were you actually a room-clearer? Tell us a little more. :)

Comment

i am now a firefighter but at the time i was making entry with the team clearing rooms... usually i got stuck with the shield cause im somewhat thin and short.... 5'11" and like 140lbs so it was easier for me to crouch with the shield... i also was doing tactical paramedicine for the team when i left.... believe me firefighting as a much better carier choice then being a cop thats for sure......

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X