The new guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new guy

Hey guys just wanted to pop in and introduce myself to the TG community... I have been playing on your server quite often because I normally can't get a better teamplay experience unless its on the TG server(ingame name is amish_pancake). I've actually been around on the server without signing up on the forums for quite awhile and thought i might do it. I am a huge tactical gamer and PR/TG is just something i've been hoping for a long time now.

Also I wanted to know what takes to become a "member" per-se, because I will become a SM when I get my job rolling along.

See you guys on the server.

Re: The new guy

Welcome to TG! Congrats you're a member! Since we are a community and not a clan all you have to do is play and present yourself in a mature manner. It's always a pleasure to see new people make their way to the forums!

Here is a link to how to become a supporting member.
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Welcome aboard amish! Always glad to see new people joining the forums! Make sure you take a look around and see everything that TG has to offer! We're a lot more than pretty faces (well, except for Wimp there) and a PR server, we host a myriad of titles, none of which require your money to play on. So explore around, get to know people, and above all, have a good time!

Comment

Also, don't forget to read the SOPs, just so you're familiar with ALL of the rules. There's a handy post called "READ FIRST before posting in this forum" with all of the information you'll need.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Welcome to the party

Hope you enjoy the community, I know many of us certainly do. And yes there are a myriad of games hosted, unfortunately that myriad no longer includes Ghost Recon *sniff*

Comment

Nice playing with you amish_pancake. I've enjoyed running with you the last couple of days. Nice teamwork and always good for a laugh when it gets rough.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X