Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I find the .509 client version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I find the .509 client version?

I've found the beta .605 and the .506 or something like that. But when i look at the server under the server list, it's running .509. Someone please help me out.

Re: Where do I find the .509 client version?

As far as I am aware, .509 is a server side only update.
    "It's nothing to do with Stalker, really"

Comment

Chernobyl Kinsman is correct. .506 was the latest client release; .509 was only an update to the server.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

so now i'm not able to find the TG server. Unless i'm using Qtracker. Hm...

Comment

The BF2 server browser has always been a buggy piece of worthless pig feces, and I doubt EA plans to change it. Using QTracker is a much better option.

Problem: Entering a server password on password nights in QTracker doesn't work. It tells you that you entered an invalid password once you're in BF2.

Solution: As a bonus, QTracker copies the hostname:port to the clipboard when you connect, so all you have to do is select "Connect to IP" in the server browser (at least that much works) and press Ctrl+V to paste the text in there. Don't forget to take the :port off the end, though. It only wants the hostname or address.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X