Captureable main bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captureable main bases

Why are some main bases captureable while others are not? Is there logic behind this that the map developers use to influence game play? Personally, I prefer games that are played till all tickets are lost due to deaths and don't like captureable main bases since I think they make certain rush tactics more appealing and lead to less fun during some rounds.

Re: Captureable main bases

Head to head AAS main bases are usually capturable providing all other flags are captured. The only flags that are generally uncapturable are when one side is assaulting a position where the other is trying to defend, like Gulf of Oman and (I think) Hills of Hamyong.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Re: Captureable main bases

Al Basrah as well. The USMC forces are attempting to clear a city of insurgents.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X