Internal Scrim Ribbon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Scrim Ribbon

Is there or is there going to be an TG PR Internal Scrim #1 Ribbon? If so, can anyone where it in their sigs that participated in it or how does the campaign ribbons work? What is this one:[tg-c1]? It is listed TG v. TG Campaign 1. Thanks.
    |TG|XCliPsX
    Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
    Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Re: Internal Scrim Ribbon

I think that ribbon was for a specific campaign.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

We're sorting out all of the TG ribbons. We've just recently restarted the ribbon campaign. We'll have ribbons for these events.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, sounds cool.
        |TG|XCliPsX
        Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
        Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

SM's get Ribbons huh? Cute. :p

BTW, defense ribbon is pure win.
          Skud

Comment

TheSkudDestroyer, you're thinking of the banners that go over the avatars and under the names. Ribbons are the small boxes you see in a lot of signatures.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Er, yeah, that was what I was refferring to...

I know what the USMC uses them for.
              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...