No announcement yet.

Project Reality Internal Scrimmage #2 (July)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Internal Scrimmage #2 (July)

Please read this original post thoroughly before responding.

Welcome to the second organized Tactical Gamer internal project reality scrimmage. I'm sure many of you may be new to TG and have not participated in an organized scrim. These events tend to be planned several weeks (or more) in advance to allow for team development, strategy planning, etc.

Scrimmage Summary
    Date: Tentatively scheduled for 2nd or 3rd weekend in July
    Time: TBD
    Be on Teamspeak by: One hour prior to event for roll call.
    Maps: TBD
    Server: Tactical Gamer's Project Reality Server #1
    Prizes: Bragging rights until the next internal scrim.

What version of PR will we be running?
    At this time the scrimmage will be running in v0.5x. The next release for PR isn't firmly established. Should the next version be released prior to the scrimmage then we'll address that hurdle at that time.

Who can participate?
    This event is open to all players who visit our forums.
    • Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
    • Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of sign-up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
    • You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
    • You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.
    • Become a supporting member before you respond!

How do I sign-up?
    Players who no-show without notice for a scrim will be precluded from participating in the following scrim. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play all rounds and you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.

To sign-up for this event, please quote and provide the following information:
    In-house Squad Affiliation (unaffiliated if none)
    Leadership abilities and kit specialties including vehicles
    Kit / Role preference (in order of preference)
    Do you wish to CO one of the rounds?
    Every attempt will be made to place In-house squad members on the same team and in the same squad.

What if I need to withdraw from this event?
    To withdraw from this event, simply post that you are withdrawing in this thread. Please provide at least 24 hours notice.

When can I sign-up?

What not to post?
    • "What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out.
    • "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one.
    • "How will you select teams" By keeping in-house squads together first and to assure balanced teams second.
    • "I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Very, very high. We cannot assure you'll get to play, but there are always drop outs.
    I would like to Command
    I would like to Squad Lead
    I will Command if I there are no other options
    I will Squad Lead if there are no other options.
    Last edited by asch; 06-05-2007, 10:14 PM.
    |TG-12th| asch

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed