This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday password nite

On sunset city sunday nite (password nite) i played a commander on the US team (cause they alsway lose on this map) about 3/4 through the round someone blew one of our arty (no prob with that).

I got in a hummer and drove to the arty then the 2nd one blew. I was then knifed whilst still in the UCB. Meanwhile the guy had resupplied off the Hummer and destroyed the non commander assets in the UCB.

When i respawned i was knifed again. Reported to an admin at the time and was told i'd engaged 1st (i never fired a shot) i was also assault class so i couldn't have been repairing.

Guy that was raping finished to scorer on the map on the chinese side.

I was told this would be looked into, given people have been kicked for fairly mundae things like hopping or AT sniping was this guy punished/banned for spawn camping (much worse imo)

think the guys name was MAros or something
    Gerardnm

Re: Sunday password nite

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ing-forum.html

PM an admin. This is not something for the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardnm View Post
      On sunset city sunday nite (password nite) i played a commander on the US team (cause they alsway lose on this map) about 3/4 through the round someone blew one of our arty (no prob with that).

I got in a hummer and drove to the arty then the 2nd one blew. I was then knifed whilst still in the UCB. Meanwhile the guy had resupplied off the Hummer and destroyed the non commander assets in the UCB.

When i respawned i was knifed again. Reported to an admin at the time and was told i'd engaged 1st (i never fired a shot) i was also assault class so i couldn't have been repairing.

Guy that was raping finished to scorer on the map on the chinese side.

I was told this would be looked into, given people have been kicked for fairly mundae things like hopping or AT sniping was this guy punished/banned for spawn camping (much worse imo)

think the guys name was MAros or something
      I was his squad leader. Me and the chopper teamed up to give us quick transport to different assets. I know he had Mofo in his name, but anyway, he asked if the pilot could fly us in the UCB to blow up choppers and tanks. We specifically said he can only blow up artillery. So the pilot dropped him off, and he blew the artillery. Then he told us you were repairing the artillery and had a wrench in your hand, so he knifed you. He never said anything about the second time he killed you.

Later when everyone was scrutinizing him, he just told everyone to "stop crying" I don't think he cares about the importance about the server rules.

Comment

Originally posted by EBODude View Post
        I was his squad leader. Me and the chopper teamed up to give us quick transport to different assets. I know he had Mofo in his name, but anyway, he asked if the pilot could fly us in the UCB to blow up choppers and tanks. We specifically said he can only blow up artillery. So the pilot dropped him off, and he blew the artillery. Then he told us you were repairing the artillery and had a wrench in your hand, so he knifed you. He never said anything about the second time he killed you.

Later when everyone was scrutinizing him, he just told everyone to "stop crying" I don't think he cares about the importance about the server rules.

Cheers EBOdude... i wasn't engie class so didn't have a wrench in my hand. When i spawned in the 2nd time I was still assault so that was an instant kick imo.

He destroyed all the assets in the UCB that were there LB jeeps etc.

When i command and i see someone in the UCB i never fire at them...I'll walk up to them but the rules clear, they can t kill unless fired upon 1st.

I hope the admins review the tape....any other time i'd shrug my shoulders and laugh it off. But it was a password nite and that really PMO.
        Gerardnm

Comment

I think he deserves a ban then, because I specifically told him not to do anything besides destroy the artillery, and backout of the base once he destroyed the artillery. I also trust you a lot more then I trust this Mofo guy. I'll go review the tape too, to see what happened.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X