This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with TK

Hi i went on one of your servers recently and was having a great time. But when i got onto the Steel Thunder map, halfway through this prat started firing at me, i asked him to stop it repeatedly so in the end i just fired back out of rage, though i had supportkit so he died pretty quickly, he respawned and i said leave it and he didnt so again i fired back and again he died and again i asked him to stop it. This happenede repeatadly with me asking him to stop and me eventually killing him. All these counted as TK's which ive never done in my life on purpose, as its just crappy to do so. Eventuallyu i got a message from comander (as youd expect) so i replyed and got no answer.... the prat kept doing it and i got kicked and banned.....

I love the tactical gamer server and this was the last thing i wanted, i tried repeatadly to reason with this person and they got off scot free, while I (who did actually kill him out of self defence) got sxrewed over. I know the server does it auto' to get rid of prats who do it constantly on purpose. But i wondered if i could be unbanned and if anyone could give me advice on how to deal with situations like this? as it wrecked a good match :(

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by NirnRootSoldier; 06-06-2007, 04:17 AM. Reason: got map name wrong :P

Re: Help with TK

Ah dude in future get his name...the map & time and report him to an admin.

It's playing with fire even if it was in self defence
    Gerardnm

Comment

Thanks mate, ok ill do that next time ^^ but how do you contact an admin :P?

I know it was dangerous, lol i just got really stressed.... i suppose i should have d/c, just i didnt want to prat to win......

Comment

Start off by reading this:
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html

And in future, do not make posts like these with regards to incidents on the server. PM someone like asch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X