This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justified?

so....you are insurgents....you have a limited number of spawn cars....and one of your teammates is driving the spawn car around, running people over and driving it straight into combat.......this individual should be TK'd immediately. Double tap to the head. He is DIRECTLY hampering the entire teams ability to fight effectively. I have never done it......but BOY DO I WANT TO. I do not understand what people dont get about hiding the spawn cars.....

If you want to drive into combat, and run people over....take the NISSAN pickup, or the bigrig, NOT THE SPAWNCAR.

|
    |

Re: justified?

Team killing is NEVER justified, period.

A better solution would be to report the player through the proper channels.

Comment

This falls on squad leaders and members. If someone in your squad is doing this against orders then they are breaking the rules and should be Reported. Team killing a player for breaking the rules or being a smacktard is not justifiable.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I hear ya. Happened to me yesterday @ Helmand. Both cars just fried. He ruined the whole game with that.
        This said, I think we have a little N00b flood going right now. The last couple of days I've been killed mostly by tubers and rpg'ers !

Is this spawncar wasting a kick/ban worthy behaviour ?

Comment

I hear ya. Happened to me yesterday @ Helmand. Both cars just fried. He ruined the whole game with that.
          This said, I think we have a little N00b flood going right now. The last couple of days I've been killed mostly by tubers and rpg'ers !

Is this spawncar wasting a kick/ban worthy behaviour ?
          It might be kick worthy, but a ban is a tad bit extreme.

I hear you about the influx of players which are perhaps a bit undesirable... I've gone back to POE2 for now, not too many good games to be had with PR anymore.

Comment

ppl do that to end the game faster. i almost cant reply the pwnage of icemanger in teh sig got me crazy, n1

Comment

I totally agree that you would want to waste this fool, BUT in the interest of reality, you might need to report/reprimand first. He might not have learned yet that PR is NOT BF2 Vanilla the hard way. I know that my first day I ran full of steam lone wolf into a hot zone, and well, learned fast. If the guy keeps on disobeying orders, in the real world, you would kick (send to brig) or frag him.
              sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

Dont forget some of those cars are suicide cars that look like spawn cars --- not everyone is oblivious.
                |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                That noob who crashed the chopper.
                That noob who ran over the mine.
                That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Check to see if the little white dot on your spawn screen is the one moving.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I think the biggest issue with spawn cars is on Helmand Province, not Al Basrah.

Comment

ok, i've seen some guy go afk in a spawn car drivers seat. the fight was pushing to the area it was in, and i watched, even laughed, when he took a hit to head by his brother in arms. i wouldn't do it, but damned if i'll dive to take the hit for him
                      -dy.21

Comment

This isn't really up for discussion guys. Vehicle abuse (which can include misuse, such as spawn car vulerability) is against the rules and should be reported to an admin immediately.

There are many ways to get an admin's attention, and I'll remind you here in order of effectiveness. If the offending player is on your side, make sure to get their name before contacting an admin:

- Put a call out on teamspeak (look for an admin on-line)
                        - Send a message in-game
                        - PM an admin on-line - provide as many relevant details as possible.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X