No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

A big thanks to everyone here that made my stay cool and funky. especially to a special few who I won't mention, apart to one TGer who must of seen something he liked when he offered a position if I ever felt it good to do. I would have you know, as you touched me (not in that way, admins!) at a time I thought I wold not get on with people here; so thanks.

But, you are all a good community: don't let the nitpicking get you down. The value of friendship is more important (in my eyes, I am not asking for a debate :) ) and I am glad I saw it with many people here. You have good values, people, keep to them.

I wanted to say 'I'm off', as I am off into the real world to do some stuff but wanted to give you credit where it is due and a nod to you all.

Thanks TG.

Thanks guys.

I hope for you all It's a good one :)

Re: Thanks

Be careful, in the real world respawn time is 9 months.

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Its been fun there Taip3n. I will miss ya:(. You were a great Squad memer. I really hate to see you go, but you got to do what you got to do. I hope to see you back sometime:).

"Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Good Luck and happy travels. We will leave a light on if you choose to return. It was nice getting a change to squad with you. "May the warm breeze fall gently upon you rback and the sun shine forever on your face"...or something like that...

Peace out bro!
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed