Okay, I'll be in shortly...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'll be in shortly...

Well due to the overwhelming popularity of PRM here at TG and the lack of a ideal space sim or shooter for me to play, I have went and downloaded PRM .5 and will be installing it shortly. I hope to see some of you online later this week. :D
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Okay, I'll be in shortly...

Wo0t for PRM! It's hard to catch on to, but once you do, you can't stop playing. :P It a good game for Tactical Gamer I believe, fits it very well.
    |TG|XCliPsX
    Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
    Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

vBF2 sucks

PR ROOOOOOLS. Just read the rules, please :)
      Skud

Comment

IFYOUKILLMEIWILLHUNTYOUANDCHOPOFFYOURHEAD

that is all, welcome to PR from the greatest PR nub who is of course not a l33t [email protected] because that's unfair, in any case......join MY SQUAD! never join crazieee8's, he's bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          Well due to the overwhelming popularity of PRM here at TG and the lack of a ideal space sim or shooter for me to play, I have went and downloaded PRM .5 and will be installing it shortly. I hope to see some of you online later this week. :D

:icon14:

Resistance is futile :icon19:

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Play as a medic if your new and try to squad up with someone half decent or it will suck.
            Top right and left of the screen are your bible and sword

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Well, I know several of my comrades are here, and the last time I played PR was .4, so I thought I'd update myself with the latest. Hope to catch some of you on on Saturday or Friday. :)

I think, I might just be a medic, since that is my primary class in 2142.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X