Glitch RP's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch RP's

Guys, If you are in a squad and see your rp in a wall glitched, please ask them (SL's) politely to move it away from the wall. I was playing the other night and in the about 3-4 maps I seen 7 rp's in walls, buildings(ones that cant be entered), and rocks. This is all against the server rule.

Just ask whoever the SL is to move it. So far it happen to me a few times and i had no problem asking the SL to move it and referred them to TG for further rules. They moved the RP and all was good.

Maybe we can add it to the server rules at the beginning of the map "lower left corner" and also to the top right during gameplay

The glitch ruins the game. Instead of defending or attacking you just end up running around looking for gliched RP's

thanks

banana

x-fire = bananajuice

Re: Glitch RP's

It most happens randomly I think and a sl cant move it once its set till the timer runs down. Most of the time he'll be dead by then.

I think theres a fix in the works?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

1 glitched rp is a mistake. 7 is taking advantage of the game engine. Banana's right, let's play honorably.

Lucky Shot

Comment

I heard .6 would have a fix. Can any of the beta testers confirm or deny this?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

so far i havent seen any glitched rps in 0.6
          sigpic

Comment

In .6, the RP seems to deploy directly beneath you - so obviously it's impossible to glitch your RP unless you yourself can somehow glitch through the wall.

Comment

Great idea:)

There were several times in which I accidently wall glitched an RP, but moved it as soon as I can. Great post Bananajuice...I think that this should do some good:)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by mingmong View Post
                In .6, the RP seems to deploy directly beneath you - so obviously it's impossible to glitch your RP unless you yourself can somehow glitch through the wall.
                I can confirm this, haven't seen any glitched RP 's in 0.6 :).
                Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

This is probably as close as it gets:

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Yeah, the RP just deploys right under you now and you can walk right through it too. No more getting stuck behind an RP when you spawn.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Is it true that knifing it twice will destroy it?
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                        Is it true that knifing it twice will destroy it?
                        per eggman in the PR forums:

- they are much easier to destroy
                        .. knives are the preferred mechanism for taking one out, 2 swipes with a knife will destroy one
                        I haven't tried it yet, but I believe him.
                        LoyalGuard

Comment

Behind the village rally into the mountain always seems to have glitched RP on (cant remember map)
                          Gerardnm

Comment

mao valley

Comment

Yea its very annoying and sometimes you cant request kits from it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X