Best time to play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time to play?

I find that late night games are the most fun, I usually fall asleep at my computer doing so. Just wondering when other TG'ers like to play?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALSO: Kudos to all the players on at 12:00-12:45ish They were great bunch to play with. Below are some fun screenies I took with them. Us (BadArseBiker Gang, just before the massive tk from mines ;) )

We got ran over from the back in a spawn car, so we camped it for about 45-60 seconds.

That was fun. Thanks TG

Re: Best time to play?

I agree with the late night thing.....i usually stay up to at least 5am playing, then stop to read forums(like no, 6.02am), then bed!

Comment

that night was AMAZING. that was so much fun and our squad was the only one owning big time. It was a great time boys and i hope we can meet up again.

Comment

Damn, I missed out.

Anytime from 8PM-1 AM EST for me.

BTW, those bikes are death traps :O
        Skud

Comment

Late night into the wee hours of the morning is what I like playing best. I happen to recognize more people on during those hours and also seems like less of a fight to stay on the server for those less fortunate to be SM.

Comment

ya and there are alot less noobs. because half of the noobs im sure are little kids and have to go to bed by like 10:00 so. The later u go the less noobs there may be.
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I wouldn't really say that noobs go to bed early. The later you stay up and play the more people from overseas get on and start playing. Some of them recently are new to PR and haven't a clue. I try to help them out if I see them struggling or if they ask questions though.

Comment

I think Gumball was wearing chaps in that pic... :row__543:
                "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

yeehaw cowboy, saddle up and ride!!! anyway, mat, you better of fixed the pb crashing thing cause i cant afford to loose you like i did 2 times last night

Comment

You must remember.. Schools out, or nearly out for most teens. I'm on holidays ATM, and through-out the day is not so great.. Around 6-7pm EST it seems to pick up, and decent teamwork squads start forming up. Just my two cents.

Can't argue with some great games happening around 10-11pm EST - commonly making me play late, and go to work sleep deprived :)

Comment

I usually try to play around 8-9 EST.

Comment

Live life by internet time, that's when your online mates are playing ;)

Really isn't compatible with jobs though, haha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X