This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper password invalid

I know where to find the password (and I believe I'd call myself a member in good standing). I even went so far as to copy and paste it after downloading the text file again. Still I get a bad password error.

Please advise.

Re: Proper password invalid

The server has been restarted with a different password and will not be placed int he text file. To recieve the password, please hop on TS in the PR channel and request it. You can then log off of TS once you have the password.

We've had some issues today.

Comment

owch that would explain the low counts

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Will the password night become "teamspeak night" in the future or will we have access to the password another way? I have no desire to install teamspeak even if I don't run it during the game.

I would like to suggest a sign up to be pm'd the password, even if it is restricted to supporting members only.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
          Will the password night become "teamspeak night" in the future or will we have access to the password another way? I have no desire to install teamspeak even if I don't run it during the game.

I would like to suggest a sign up to be pm'd the password, even if it is restricted to supporting members only.
          Last night someone was hacking ingame on Qwai river....... the round turned into a big mess.

Thereason it was handed out via TS was to have some control over who got it
          Gerardnm

Comment

How were they hacking just in case it happens again.

TS can be usefull to have in order to contact an admin

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Lets dont discuss hacking on public forums gents. Spreading that kind of information is not good ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X