Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR 0607 Open Beta is here June 23rd

0.607 RC1 Open Beta - Torrent Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These client files are provided to you by the admins over at OperationReality.org and hosted by the gracious Shellshock Systems hosting co. A direct link will be forthcoming but the torrent gets first priority as always.

Test hard and report back to the open beta forums with any bugs you happen to find. The R-DEVs as always have done a great job on this one! Prepare to be amazed.

Set your upload speed to 80% in your torrent client and KEEEP SEEDING after you finish downloading! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

ENJOY

Project Reality v0.607 Open Beta - EDIT (I CAN'T POST THE LINK CAUSE I DON'T HAVE 15 POST!)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit fuzzhead - Please remember to keep the torrent up after your done downloading, this torrent has been graciously provided by the Operation Reality tournament admins, and we dont want it to get overloaded.

eggman will be making a post shortly in the open beta forums with all the information about this release.

Source Here~~~>Sorry I cant link the addy. (Due to no more then 15 post posted.)You can find it on PR's main site

Re: PR 0607 Open Beta is here June 23rd

The bad thing w/ the torrent tight now is it is going to take me 9 hours to finish downloading the beta. then i have to install it :(
    sigpic

Comment

It's gonna take me about 3 hours total. I'm uploading 3 times faster then my downloading. It will pick up more as time goes w/more seeders.

Also can someone post the direct link?

Comment

I have a direct link and a torrent link but no 15 posts. might have to get busy and I can post the correct links

Comment

MrD posted a new thread w/ filefront download and torrent. filefront is way faster than the torrent

This thread has the links
          sigpic

Comment

The torrent is doing 128k a sec at the moment

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X