Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

Apologies to the guys on PW nite on steel thunder, esp vicious who was driving for me........ got daggers from the GF cause i'd been plauying so long so had to leave mid game.

Good squad though reckeon we pwned the USA pretty good though
    Gerardnm

Re: Apologies

Originally posted by gerardnm View Post
    Apologies to the guys on PW nite on steel thunder, esp vicious who was driving for me........ got daggers from the GF cause i'd been plauying so long so had to leave mid game.

Good squad though reckeon we pwned the USA pretty good though
    Id have to disagree. I was quite dissapointed on PW night especially on Steel Thunder. TG Chineese were camping US Main even though we had Village.

Comment

Originally posted by Crombo View Post
      Id have to disagree. I was quite dissapointed on PW night especially on Steel Thunder. TG Chineese were camping US Main even though we had Village.
      Thought we had US main capped when u got village?

Bit of a grey area there............once u recaptured though we should ve left straight away.

There were admins on though
      Gerardnm

Comment

Originally posted by gerardnm View Post
        Thought we had US main capped when u got village?

Bit of a grey area there............once u recaptured though we should ve left straight away.

There were admins on though
        Yea, Chineese were camping Main when Village was grey, thats not a big deal in my opinion and some Chineese did leave Main for a bit once we retook Village. But I know for a fact that while my squad was defending Village (flag was ours) I saw our Main go from US to grey. Heard over text that a chineese Tank was camping our tanks while they brought their other tanks to Village.

Comment

One way to solve the grey area is to just have one flag or the other.
          I thought it might have cleared up next version but its still possible to turn a flag grey miles behind the front line.

I blame the game not the players :p

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X