I will be away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be away

hey guys....i have to admit, i recently play alot on pr server, im almost up all night to play..lol
    anyway, 25th june, im leaving to go back home in cyprus, for vacations and business. i will be there for 2 months.!
    so i just want to assure you i will be back, to this server. enjoy your summer, be safe.
    i will try to check on forums every now and then , but the comparison of the nice beach with hot women , or the monitor and the internet, i prefer to go with my first option!!! lol
    well be safe, and see you all soon.!

Re: I will be away

Have fun Fovos!

Comment

Originally posted by Fovos View Post
      hey guys....i have to admit, i recently play alot on pr server, im almost up all night to play..lol
      anyway, 25th june, im leaving to go back home in cyprus, for vacations and business. i will be there for 2 months.!
      so i just want to assure you i will be back, to this server. enjoy your summer, be safe.
      i will try to check on forums every now and then , but the comparison of the nice beach with hot women , or the monitor and the internet, i prefer to go with my first option!!! lol
      well be safe, and see you all soon.!
      Hurry back man! Though I don't blame you for choosing the women and the beach over us! LOL!

Be safe!
      submit7

Comment

<3 Fovos
        |TG|Switch

Better known as:
        That noob who crashed the chopper.
        That noob who ran over the mine.
        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X