1st MIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st MIP

hello all,I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to post this,feel free to move it to its correct location.I'm interested in joining the 1st MIP squad and would like to know how to go about it.Just returned from over seas and left the service. I'm finding myself with alot of extra time between careers right now and I'd like to find just a group of like minded players.Thanks.

Re: 1st MIP

PM one of their head members, their wiki has all the information you should need
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, go poke John CANavar with a stick til he lets you in. John likes being poked with sticks. Trust me. :D

Much love John! :)

EDIT: As an aside, you MIP punks need to come play PR again, we miss you since you left us for ArmA.
      Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 06-26-2007, 03:19 PM.

Comment

lol, you guy in the 6th not handle the heat without the MIP there to watch your tails.....Tis a sad day!.....;)

Comment

Oh, we can handle it. Matter of fact, I have a video of yours truly single handedly gunning down an entire squad at point blank. But you guys are a hell of a bunch to have around!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
            Yeah, go poke John CANavar with a stick til he lets you in. John likes being poked with sticks. Trust me. :D

Much love John! :)

EDIT: As an aside, you MIP punks need to come play PR again, we miss you since you left us for ArmA.
            We still have Al!
            sigpic

Comment

We just added ArmA into our activity list gents. We will continue playing BF2 PR, not as frequent as before, but we will. See you all on battlefield.

Hello Gonzo,

You are welcome to join 1stMIP Teamspeak channel and request an invite to squad if you see us online. In BF2 or in ArmA.

Comment

Like Ferris, I too have been missing your support. Although I have been trying to get in as much ArmA as I can, it's kind of hard now that I have been hooked on 2142. Jeepo, I have not been Tk'd since ya left for ArmA, maybe you can drop in for old time sake?????

B
                "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Lol, come to ArmA mate, be good to see you guys over there, the 6th would love it, the potential, i think thats the word everyone uses to describe the game....lots of it for your cheeky behind enemy lines stuff, while we handle the real fight!;) And hey, ill still TK you over there.......As john stated, we are concentrating on it at the min, you guys are more than welcome to come jump in with us if we are about!

Comment

Al is still active. Since he's not in arma, I guess, invite him to your squads guys. :)
                    Skud

Comment

I plan on getting ARMA soon. I played the demo with JohnC leading the helm and had a blast.
                      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X