if anybodys wondering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if anybodys wondering

where the heck I been. I been trying to play the SP demo of Armed Assault and had no luck with it. {see my post in that thread)
    I have a new mod of BF2 for SP I been playing trying to get better at hitting targets, the AI act dam close to real life. or maybe it's because I suck so bad that they seem so good.
    So I have been playing the three games I am good at. flightsim 2004 (with captinsim addon's) UT coop (www.unrealsp.org for maps) and guild wars, I have all three, phop, factions, nightfall. finshed the first two, half way or so on nightfall. And I have 20 slots so I have all the chars to fool around with:) I play alone with henchies and my hero's. I have a half equiped guild hall. I need 4 more NPC's.

Don't get me wrong. I like playing PR with ya all, but I feel bad because I always seem let the team down. I am a lousy shot and get confused on the maps.
    I really would like to be part of the 1st MIP, I groove of the style of play they do. but I know it will not ever be as like I said, I get confused on the orders alot and can't hit a dam thing, example like a MB tank at 2 meters with a at/rpg. And when I do finally make a kill, it always turns out to be a TK, sigh..

So there it is, I do pop in here reguarly to keep up on all the chit chat and news. sometimes I even log in hehe.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: if anybodys wondering

Come on back man we miss you. It has never been about the kills, I leave that up to the BLK OPS guys (who are deadly ;-) Don't feel as if you cannot enjoy PR because you can shoot, heck I can either! If you are ever on again, feel free to hook up with the 6th, you are a good squad mate. It does seem like you are busy with the other games and that is ok too. I guess that solves my question of where has fetterman been? It's good to know that you are doing ok and did not get taken out by Santa's knife (rutheless)

B
    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Dude don't worry about the accuracy issue. I can seldom hit anything either.

You're welcome to run with the 6th anytime. Just ask for an invite in game if the squad is locked.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Thanks, maybe I'll do some PR tonight later on, is it still ver 5 or has everyone been on beta 6?
        {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

the server is now .607RC1 , some cool new maps now.

And i think you play fine , you dont need to be the best shot to be good PR player

Comment

I sucked. Then I got twitch PR skillz. Stick with it.
            Skud

Comment

Sarge, every time I've played with you in my squad, you've done an outstanding job. Never get down on yourself. It's just a matter of learning the maps. I have probably worse aim than you do (ask any of the guys in the 6th), so dont sweat it. I sincerely hope you'll come back to playing PR with us. Anytime you see me squad leading, i'll be more than happy to make room for you.

Comment

Hey Fetterman, there were quite a few guys in the MIP asking about you in game, we were wondering where you got up to! Good to have you back! While i cant say we will only play PR rarely these days (i still intend to play 0.6) we are concentrating our efforts on ArmA at the minute. Like you have discovered, a lot to learn, so we are going slow, developing procedures and SOP's, and as usual mate, if you get the game and jump in server, you are more than welcome to join us!:)

Welcome back!

Comment

Good rounds today Fetterman. We died very little and got a lot done.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X