To the TG Beta Server and Dirtboy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the TG Beta Server and Dirtboy

Kudos. Great server. Love the atmosphere...havent had something like that since my clan in BFV. Dirtboy was my SL on one round,we rocked. I don't recall the map name (something I fail to pronounce)...but I hate it. Playing in the squad I was in,it was amazing. Wish I could encounter that kind of teamwork more often.

Thanks.

Re: To the TG Beta Server and Dirtboy

Welcome to TG imnotacanadian! Just play here from now on and you will get it in any game you play here. Teamwork and maturity is what we hang our hats on around here
    sigpic

Comment

I need a new mic,as mine went out...but what would it take for me to dawn on the TG tags?

I also play Company of Heros,but not much online unless its against people i know. I dont like people quitting in the middle of rounds.

Comment

Read our rules, sops, and TG primer which you will find in the stickies at the top of the page. Play with teamwork and maturity and you can wear the tag. That just about covers it. you will also find some very quality CoH players within the community as well. Good luck
        sigpic

Comment

Alright,awsome. Hope to see you on the server. Thanks for the quick response

Comment

Yea seconded here, one of the best BF2 experiences I've had and been playing since it came out! Great squad to play with.
            Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Dirtboy is consistently one of the best squadleaders I've had the pleasure of teaming with. He runs a very tight ship and doesn't take any crap, has a good head for teamwork and tactics. I'm glad you had the chance to run with him and hope you stay on our servers.
              |TG-6th|Belhade
              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Welcome to TG guys. This is the best place on the net for gaming. Hope to see you in game soon. I've been consumed by Armed Assault over the past week or so but I'm not giving up on PR.

Look foir Grunt Sqd or any 1st MIP squad and we'd be glad to have you.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Thanks all. I did enjoy playing with all of you guys. Like I said during the game, I dont care if your TG or a pubby. I will be glad to SL for anybody. It gives me a chance to teach others to play PR the way its suppose to be...with teamwork and leadership. If you see the "TG Assault" squad again...please join:)
                  "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Quick question....

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                    Read our rules, sops, and TG primer which you will find in the stickies at the top of the page. Play with teamwork and maturity and you can wear the tag. That just about covers it. you will also find some very quality CoH players within the community as well. Good luck

What does this mean. I went ahead and threw on the tags and went into the server earlier...but can I officially do that?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
                      Quick question....

What does this mean. I went ahead and threw on the tags and went into the server earlier...but can I officially do that?

Thanks
                      LOL no you can't..........you have to buy into the TG way of doing things.

The tags are great for spotting people to team with......however if u have TG before your name and break a ruke you won't get a second chance....kick and maybe a short ban depending on offence.

TGers are 1st kicked for an infraction so don't misbehave AT ALL with them on and know the server rules.
                      Gerardnm

Comment

From a administration standpoint what gerardnm says is correct. We expect a very high standard in regards to following the SOPS from players wearing TG tags. In short it means that if you perform an infraction a ban would be a lot easier to get than if you were a new player.
                        --
                        VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Perhaps we played together in Dirt's squad on this round:

That bunker is crazy to defend. They had to throw several whole squads against us to get us out of that bunker. Pure carnage, good fun. In the game I counted no less then eleven bodies piled up there :). While I regret not being able to join your squad more, Dirtboy (mainly because its full before I load a map) I do greatly appreciate how accepting you are towards everyone. You should get the "learn tg" award or something. I commend you for your patience and ever present cordiality.

Ps How to get more assets for free:

Comment

Regarding wearing tags read this thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...amer-tags.html

Comment

I just recently joined TG and I could see the difference yesterday,the screen was just full of texting back and forth of insults.I have to be honest though,i dont know if anyone else made this mistake but I popped a few civvies without really noticing until i walked up to him and saw no weopon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X