Finally got my mic working!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my mic working!

Yesterday night I was leading a squad in Mestia and was constantly catching flack for squad leading without a mic even though I was practically typing a paragraph a minuite in orders, so I got sick of it and played around with my mic today and when I tried a mic check, it worked! So no more excuses from me about my mic not working.

First time leading a squad with a mic was great. Had an awesome team today on the .6 server leading a TG squad even though we were the only ones really doing anything productive most of the game. All of my squad members know who they are and I'd just like to thank them for an awesome game.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Re: Finally got my mic working!

Hey, i was there when it finally worked. I think it was like 9:00 in the morning central time or something, i also got my mic to work! I think it was a bug in v.605c and was fixed in 607
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I believe I was in the mix at one point or another...had a bunch of 'epic' battles today,so I can't recall all of them,haha.

Comment

Then how come you werent talking tonight?
        Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Good to hear. I trust you as a squadleader but it's hard to follow you when we couldn't keep up with the typing/what was going on. I love you man.

"Live for something rather than die for nothing!" ~Patton

Comment

Originally posted by knewman View Post
            Then how come you werent talking tonight?
            Whole family was sleeping, didn't want to wake them. :P

Another squad today, this time as engineers on 7 gates. Didn't get a single kill but it was some of the most fun I've had so far in .6. I think I'll make an AAR later.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

What did you do to fix your mic? I'm currently having problems with mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by EBODude View Post
                What did you do to fix your mic? I'm currently having problems with mine too.
                Update soundcard, make sure everything is plugged in right, check cable for damage, mute/unmute the options, turn mic volume up, etc etc.

"Live for something rather than die for nothing!" ~Patton

Comment

Hey I was with you, that was a great map. I actually followed as best I could but no mic = no SL from what I have been told. Glad to hear you are on now and I look forward to taking point for you in the future.

rk, good job taking a sarge role in the squad that night!

PS, I play as |TG|Cocca444....dont know how to change my name to StevieRay...after the late great...SRV
                  sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

That 's great news Better, look forward to squad up with you.

Make sure the 'select' mark is set in your Recording Control settings... mine seems to 'unselect' itself from time to time.
                    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X