Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kicked from your server... But I haven't played in it today...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked from your server... But I haven't played in it today...?

Hi, I like to first say that I have read the sticky above about being kicked and or banned. Well, I love your guys' server but sometime (a lot on regular BF2) I can't join cuz I get a message saying that I 'have been kicked for excessive TK's or kicked in a result of a successful vote.'

But the problem is that I have never TKed or been voted out. I just tried to get in the PR Beta server and the message came up. I'm I've finally have had it and I came here to see what problem is. I can get on fine sometimes but like today I can't join. Now is there something that I'm doing wrong or wat? and on BF2, I've never played in ur guys' server in BF2 and I get that message.

I was on yesterday and left after an hour cuz I had to leave to the city.

Please help.

Oh and sorry if this isn't in the right place, I'm new here. So move it if it is in the wrong place. Thx

Re: Kicked from your server... But I haven't played in it today...?

hi and welcome to our forums!

This thread should have all the info you need. This thread should answer you question. PM a BF2 admin about it. (Tempus, Orion, Asch just to name a few)

Also, please read the rules and SOP's

You werent kicked, if it was a kick while you were trying to connect, the server is full at 62/64. This is so there is room for Supporting members. Its the default server kick message
    Last edited by ikill4aliving; 06-27-2007, 10:04 PM. Reason: typo
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Kicked from your server... But I haven't played in it today...?

ah, thanx that explains it... srry, I'm not to good at rules

Thanks again

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...