What game browser are you using?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game browser are you using?

I've got Xfire installed and am trying out QTracker which has some features I really like such as a trace route to various game servers , easily filtered ,easy to set up custom favorite folders etc.

Wondering what others are using.
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: What game browser are you using?

Dont think PR shows up on xfire....something to do with it only seeing BF2 i think.
    Gerardnm

Comment

Originally posted by gerardnm View Post
      Dont think PR shows up on xfire....something to do with it only seeing BF2 i think.
      You can get PRM to show on XFire by filtering the BF2 section.

Use gamevarient and pr in the filters section..not the easiest way but it works.
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

I actually use a Battlefield2 Yahoo widget that shows server name, IP address, # of players and mapname. Unfortunately you can't connect directly from it, but it's good to see what map's up and how many people are in.
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I use Xfire. I like it because I know where my friends are playing.

Comment

I go to the TG server. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
              Indeed. I dont play anywhere else. After playing here for a while, I'm sure you'll feel the same way.

Comment

I use http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...er&type=server , which is preset to search the TG servers to get a look at who and how many are playing. I won't go anywhere else unless it's a pub raid with TG members.
                |TG|Melee
                Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I havent played anywhere but TG for PR. :)
                  Oh, and xfire :)
                  Skud

Comment

QTracker is the best. If it's really important that you find your friends, and you're allergic to XFire, it has a "Player Watch" feature that works just fine.

For PRM, XFire Just Worked (tm). I don't know why you'd have to dig around in funny-sounding settings. Also, note that XFire starts BF2, which then quits and loads PRM if you were attempting to join a PRM server. QTracker just takes care of business like it's meant to.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

The only thing I about Xfire is that it's a memory . Is QTracker a memory ? Another thing I'm worried about is that QTracker isn't very popular at the moment, so I think I'll stick with Xfire for the moment.

Comment

XFire is a what?
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Whoa. What happened to my post 0.o Lemme edit it.

EDIT: Looks like I can't edit it. Anyway, this is what I was trying to say.

The only thing I about Xfire is that it's a memory hog. Is QTracker a memory hog? Another thing I'm worried about is that QTracker isn't very popular at the moment, so I think I'll stick with Xfire for the moment.

Comment

QTracker is not, in my experience, a memory hog, although I'm sure it could become one if you attempted to monitor thousands of servers at once.
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
                              heheh me too, I don't even go slumming reg BF2 anymore
                              {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X