game crashes at 45% map load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game crashes at 45% map load

Hello all,I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem this morning loading up the server?For some reason once it loads to 45 percent and just crashes back to desktop.

Re: game crashes at 45% map load

I just had that happen on Bi Ming, which I have never previously loaded.

The intro music was so awful I was considering disconnecting anyway so problem solved!
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

What was it working on when it crashed? Geometries, Effects, Textures, etc?

Comment

Try clearning your caches.
        Skud

Comment

problem was solved when i loaded another server and then tried the TG one.I think it was near geometries.

Comment

Okay, for everyone that does not know the fix for Bi Ming, you must load a map first before you load Bi Ming. So if your joining the TG server and its at Bi Ming, join another server first, let the map load in, then disconnect and join the TG server.
            |TG|XCliPsX
            Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
            Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by XCliPsX View Post
              Okay, for everyone that does not know the fix for Bi Ming, you must load a map first before you load Bi Ming. So if your joining the TG server and its at Bi Ming, join another server first, let the map load in, then disconnect and join the TG server.
              or just take it off the maplist ;) :icon19:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XCliPsX View Post
                If this works, you are so plussed: I have been reinstalling this thing for 45 minutes now, trying to get in to the server. Here I go.

Edit: yep, it works fine. Thanks. Man, that was driving me nuts.
                OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

No he's right. I had to do the same thing. As well as another player.

Comment

The problem isnt the map. The problem is that you guys arent spending enough time on the server. Seriously, real life? Jobs? School? Who needs those things? :icon26:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X