New map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New map?

The map is assault on mestia or something like that, there aren't many players, it is taking forever and the militia side's gear is total crap. It seems like most of the militia players would very much like a map change.

Would someone mind changing to something with two real armies that is urban? Something that would move faster?

Thanks guys.

Re: New map?

Logging into BF2CC to see if I need to assist here.

Comment

Server just crashed and is now on Al Basrah

Comment

The map is slightly better but I think this beta is just about no fun with only a handful of people on the server. I'm not saying it isn't totally great with a full group but it can't hold my attention with only enough people to form one squad.

Oh well, not the fault of anyone here. Thank you for checking orion.

Comment

If someone would post when this map ends, that would be great.
          Speaking of that... Why does my computer sh*t out on this map, and kufra?
          I cannot even type. I just lag. The same settings on a differnet map on the same server yields no lag at all. I have done everything including reinstall everything down to bf2. No help there. I am going to cry, I cannot play at all, as soon as I hit join, I have to hard restart or wait the map out...

Comment

Unfortunately that was the second time the server crashed tonight so naturally there were going to be fewer people on. Remember this is still a beta and I'm quite sure that not many people have had the opportunity to extensively play all the new maps. We need to give them a fair workout before deciding if a map is not going to cut it.

My personal opinion, I love the map. There's so much cover and attacking a position from any direction is possible with so many hills and tree lines.

Comment

Originally posted by sloth View Post
              The map is assault on mestia or something like that, there aren't many players, it is taking forever and the militia side's gear is total crap. It seems like most of the militia players would very much like a map change.

Would someone mind changing to something with two real armies that is urban? Something that would move faster?

Thanks guys.
              Militia gear is total crap? Nonsense. Learn how to use it :p

Comment

Originally posted by sloth View Post
                The map is slightly better but I think this beta is just about no fun with only a handful of people on the server. I'm not saying it isn't totally great with a full group but it can't hold my attention with only enough people to form one squad.

Oh well, not the fault of anyone here. Thank you for checking orion.
                We might have to see if our map auto-sizer will work with this v0.6 release. That should help with smaller populations.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                  We might have to see if our map auto-sizer will work with this v0.6 release. That should help with smaller populations.
                  but I like Kashan Desert 64 when theres only like 2 people on it. It leads to helo/jet practice!
                  sigpic

Comment

personaly, I think the Dev's went over board with .6
                    So many things are out of balance now, it is not even funny.

.5 had a few bugs here and there, but was well balanced. It was/ is a joy to play. I load .6, get in the server for a few minutes and am getting so angry that I hit "alt F4"

Comment

Originally posted by IcemanGER View Post
                      personaly, I think the Dev's went over board with .6
                      So many things are out of balance now, it is not even funny.

.5 had a few bugs here and there, but was well balanced. It was/ is a joy to play. I load .6, get in the server for a few minutes and am getting so angry that I hit "alt F4"
                      Give it some time, I played lots of balanced rounds on 0.6, you just need to find the right people. Many players are still messing around and testing the new features, so if one or two decent squads are present, they can control the entire round (using CO assets etc...).
                      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Once the balance issues become apparent they ll probably be amended even after the release....look at Basrah now on our server....that's the kind of thing that'll happen.

We ve the best server for a reason...cause we change what needs changing
                        Gerardnm

Comment

The militia insurgent side have some great weapons, they are all new. Alot of people dont like new stuff because it means you die for reasons you arent expecting I suppose.

They have like 4 new weapons though, the medic gun on there has like 50 bullets in it, full auto. Some people should love that?
                          The milita squad leaders get a sniper rifle and uzi type sidearm, how can that not be cool ?

I dont like maps with less players so I agree with you there but AAS does concentrate the game at least so its better then bf2 still
                          Mestia isnt one of my favourites in general but its still a good map with the right squad.

Mat, try different drivers. Just keep changing as much of your setup as you can till the problem item is obvious.

IcemanGER - I was there when you said that and we still had some strategy calls left. I forwarded unused apcs and left them to spawn on the enemys flank and also we did manage to make progress with destroying their bunker.
                          I dont love jabal either but that was not what I could call a crap game.

Unfortunately the server did crash again shortly afterwards :/

One thing is, the APC climb the mountain sides better now since they have more torque. +1 for beta version just for that tbh

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                            The milita squad leaders get a sniper rifle and uzi type sidearm, how can that not be cool ?
                            Love that. I remember being SL in the previous beta and both of those weapons came in handy on Mestia.

Comment

Hey I was having a good time on Mestia, we were assualting a brit position with some success when it crashed.
                              Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X