Hate bleeding out as a medic? Me too!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate bleeding out as a medic? Me too!

Lucky for me I was reading the PR forums this evening for the first time and came across a little gem: If you aim down at your feet you heal yourself.

Tested and it works. A developer had noted in the thread that they will be leaving this in as it still takes time, which means you aren't looking around for a while so you are extremely vulnerable because you are looking at your feet, and it results in a self healing without the rambo medic they were trying to get rid of.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Re: Hate bleeding out as a medic? Me too!

yup, some people on the server know about that, but not a whole lot. Now the secret is out
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah get it passed on. I tell as many of people as I can. Not to give away the "secret" but alot of people are turned off buy the fact that they think medics cannot heal themselves at all. Also note that you have to be standing.

Comment

Dont worry my fellow TGers, a TGU basic medic module for PR is in the works and that little tidbit will most definitely be covered in it!

Comment

Thanks for exposing it. It's like proving grounds...FIRST RULE ABOUT PROVING GROUN-
          Skud

Comment

Proving Grounds map is good if you want to fly the Osprey. The Herring is too fast for such a small map, the R-Devs need to expand the map
            sigpic

Comment

Guys, its not like it's headline news. If you look back over the old "changes in .6" thread thats like 8 pages long, you'll notice that fuzzhead and I had quite the debate about it and fuzz told us all that this was going to be the result. And that was like a month before .6 even went to beta.

Comment

Originally posted by ikill4aliving View Post
                Proving Grounds map is good if you want to fly the Osprey. The Herring is too fast for such a small map, the R-Devs need to expand the map
                Herring is a fish. Harrier is a plane.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Where can you get this Proving Grounds Map? What is included?

Comment

I really hoped this medic business wouldnt be exploited by medics...
                    Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Colfax View Post
                      Where can you get this Proving Grounds Map? What is included?
                      Load up a local server and put it in the rotation. Don't forget to hit ~ for the console and type "sv.numPlayersNeededToStart 1" without quotes to allow you to get kits after creating a squad.
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

I have to rely on medics since my old trick of playing Rifleman & resupplying my own field dressings doesn't really work now since ammo resupply is so slow. Am I doing something wrong with the 1 resupply bag? It usually disappears before I can get a new bag.
                        :(
                        I bleed out so much, I should start carrying corks instead of grenades.
                        |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                          I have to rely on medics since my old trick of playing Rifleman & resupplying my own field dressings doesn't really work now since ammo resupply is so slow. Am I doing something wrong with the 1 resupply bag? It usually disappears before I can get a new bag.
                          :(
                          I bleed out so much, I should start carrying corks instead of grenades.
                          Nope, they have limited the rifleman resupply and might get rid of it in the future as you can get resupply it from a lot of assets (bunkers, APCs, supply jeeps, humvees and vodniks, rally points, etc). This will make self healing riflemen on his or her own a thing of the past (as it should be). I look forward to this change.
                          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Originally posted by Betterdeadthanred View Post
                            Herring is a fish. Harrier is a plane.
                            yeah, sorry i meant Herrier
                            sigpic

Comment

I doubt the map will be expanded. It wasn't meant to be released of course. Its for tester purposes only and that dosn't include flying around.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X