Friday 6/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 6/29

Its been a while since Ive had a really good game. The 1st is gone, Havent seen Goat in a while nor the other Norm Sqd Leaders I norm look for when I join. So my suggestion? ANYONE UP FOR A GOOD OLE FASHION GAMING NIGHT TONIGHT?

Ill be on around 6 or 7ish EST and will be there till either my beer runs out or I pass out. So PLEASE, lets see if we can get a lot of the norms back in game tonight!!

Re: Friday 6/29

I'm in for some GOFG. Although I'm at work now (10pm - 7am), I'll get a few winks in after work. See ya around 3 or 4ish PST.

Comment

I'll be there.

YAY! I get to wake up @ 3am to play PRM(<this is NOT sarcastic)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

After noon today (GMT-6) I won't be able to play until about August,unless I have to come home for some reason.

Comment

I believe that the 1st is aiming to make Sunday nights our for-sure PR night.

ArmA is just too incredible right now to commit any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
            I'll be there.

YAY! I get to wake up @ 3am to play PRM(<this is NOT sarcastic)
            3am? Are you in China?

I think I will need to start making a squad "TG DEFENSE" to counter Dirt's Assault squad from now on when u are on the other side! Save me a spot in your group otherwise, it's a blast.
            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
              I believe that the 1st is aiming to make Sunday nights our for-sure PR night.

ArmA is just too incredible right now to commit any further.
              I have no clue how you guys put up with 25-ish fps and a horribly programmed game, but *shrug*, more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganan View Post
                I have no clue how you guys put up with 25-ish fps and a horribly programmed game, but *shrug*, more power to you.
                I'm getting over 35fps in most circumstances under the latest release (1.08). I've only had one crash all week, and zero disconnects. The game is officially playable now which is why I think we're starting to see the migration effect from BF2PR players as well as others.

I certainly am not turning my back on PR, though, and am looking forward to the new release becoming stabilized. I'm just too amazed at ArmA right now -it's also a huge relief to have 0 'tards in a game!

Comment

I am admittedly a tough guy to please with gaming technology. 1 crash after 8 patches is one to many for me, anything less them a fully optimized engine after 8 patches is a sign of a company in over their heads to me, and not worth giving my money to. Another bad sign to me is the company working on an expansion before all the technical issues are cleared up in the initial release.

Comment

I am admittedly a tough guy to please with gaming technology. 1 crash after 8 patches is one to many for me, anything less them a fully optimized engine after 8 patches is a sign of a company in over their heads to me, and not worth giving my money to. Another bad sign to me is the company working on an expansion before all the technical issues are cleared up in the initial release.
                    We all have opinions on ArmA but could we pelase stick to the topic here. WHOS UP FOR SOME GAMES TONIGHT!!!

Comment

I was up for a game about 1.5 hours ago, i played for 1.5 hours but my gaming was ended by the strong desire of not being up for a game.

This was in part due to the actual game experience, greating COing by Crazzie but not such a fine show from my squad members. I become very fusterated, the same fustration a CO has when all the squads refuse to actualy cap flags.

My experince tonight can be summed up by this: "**name** please move to the stairs and guard them" i say and repeat 5 TIMEs, "that is the stairs and not the ladder in front of you" i say, "O, i thought you meant here, this ladder" says ***, TC slams face repeadly into desk........................i never actualy thought my basic use of english would come into question.
                      Also, the guy who it was dont worry, i was not in the greatest mind set tonight so no worries......although i do recomend a check up with the phycologist jsut to be sure. LOL

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

I'm actually...sick of seeing ARMA vs PR conversations in the PR forum.

:-/
                        Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Crombo View Post
                          Its been a while since Ive had a really good game. The 1st is gone, Havent seen Goat in a while nor the other Norm Sqd Leaders I norm look for when I join. So my suggestion? ANYONE UP FOR A GOOD OLE FASHION GAMING NIGHT TONIGHT?

Ill be on around 6 or 7ish EST and will be there till either my beer runs out or I pass out. So PLEASE, lets see if we can get a lot of the norms back in game tonight!!
                          I'll be on about 8ish EST, I got my four new case fans today and I'm good to go :)
                          {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

You've never played any MMORPGs, have you. :row__593:
                            |TG-6th|Belhade
                            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                              You've never played any MMORPGs, have you. :row__593:
                              lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X