My…brain..hurts…Ver 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My…brain..hurts…Ver 6

I’ve been pounding away trying to figure out PRM , the classes , what they can and can’t do, trying to get the keyboard layout imbedded in my barely adequate memory to reduce the fumbling ratio etc. Played on some other servers hoping the SL wouldn’t demand too much of me so I could wonder around and try things. Also have been playing SP.

Starting to think I’m making a mountain out of a molehill here-just a video game after all. :madsmile:

Lots of offers of assistance from TG ‘s I wanted to take up but, I’m still on Ver 5 whilst the server has been switched to Ver6 Beta.

With but a few days until the final Ver6 is released I’m wondering if it’s worth DL’ng the Beta for the week end and starting the learning process basically all over again or just sit back and wait for the final release.

BTW – started to DL ver 6 and at about 85% got disconnected so said *%[email protected] it.

What to do.:row__688:
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: My…brain..hurts…Ver 6

The torrent download will resume broken downloads, it can correct any faulty data and its available without waiting in a queue.

Its the best option for anyone not on a fast link I think

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

There it still bugs and crashes, I don't see how they can release this in the next week or two.
      |TG|XCliPsX
      Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
      Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

There will always be bugs. Always. All they can do is try thier best to work them out. The BF2 engine and code are ugly beings.

Oh, and BH, it's best to just stick with .6 only right now. Get you used to that instead of .5. Sucky timing to get into the game...yeah.
        Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
          Oh, and BH, it's best to just stick with .6 only right now. Get you used to that instead of .5. Sucky timing to get into the game...yeah.
          Yea - think I'm gonna try again tonight to DL it otherwise I won't be able to play online unless I can find another Ver5 server as good as TC's used to be.
          [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Don't know what is causing crashes and disconnects for some people. I haven't crashed in around 9 months on PR that I can think of, and I am a heavy player. I never disconnect either unless there is a server crash. I have not yet been there when a server crash has happened though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
              The torrent download will resume broken downloads, it can correct any faulty data and its available without waiting in a queue.

Its the best option for anyone not on a fast link I think
              Only for as long as there are a decent number of seeds available... :p
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X