Look who's #1...again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look who's #1...again.

Just thought I would throw this out there.

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...leval=pr_06rc1

Great job putting out a great server. :row__523:
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Look who's #1...again.

Tactical Gamer for the win!
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I really, really, really dislike all other PR servers. No surprise here :)

WE'RE ALL WINNERS, LETS ALL HUG!
      Skud

Comment

33 overall in all of BF2. Not bad. Especially for a mod. And 57 overall in all games. GJ TG.

Comment

Ahh, its to be expected since we have an awesome server.
          |TG-Irr|Gaze

Comment

Remember, its the members who make the server what it is.
            Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Actually, it's the admins. If they weren't as active as they are now, all hell would break loose with smacktardedness.

Comment

Originally posted by EBODude View Post
                Actually, it's the admins. If they weren't as active as they are now, all hell would break loose with smacktardedness.
                +1! Clear rules strictly enforced is the only way to prevent public server style choas. Good job chaps!

Comment

Actually, is IS the players, with the support of the admins, who make the difference. The admins can do their part in keeping the server as clean as possible, but it's the participation of the community that is crucial to the server's success.

Teamwork, communication, maturity, etc. These are what make the good players come back for more, thus helping continue the cycle.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

what's the History Channel message say after every show?

"this program was made especially possible by donations from viewers like you"
                    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                      what's the History Channel message say after every show?

"this program was made especially possible by donations from viewers like you"
                      That's PBS silly:madsmile:
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                        Actually, is IS the players, with the support of the admins, who make the difference. The admins can do their part in keeping the server as clean as possible, but it's the participation of the community that is crucial to the server's success.

Teamwork, communication, maturity, etc. These are what make the good players come back for more, thus helping continue the cycle.
                        Q F T

Guys it's a group effort, and this is what we've been saying since the very first thread popped up saying how good or bad the server had become at the time. The players couldnt do it without the admins and the admins couldnt do it without the players.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it once again, we run a damn good shop here and every single one of you should be proud to be a part of that. I know that i'm damn proud to be a member of TG.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                          Imho, maturity is the most important one. TG has less kiddies and this is what makes it a great community.

There 's only one game I play and one server I play it on... TG FTW!
                          Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

yay

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse