w.Warehouse as SL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w.Warehouse as SL

Played five maps with him last night, had a blast, he ran a nice tight squad, He was very helpfull in explaning the new v0.6 way. I have read the changes in the wiki but was still confused some.
    looking forward to squading up with him in the future.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: w.Warehouse as SL

*cough*

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Comment

Ribbons are you coming down with something?

Comment

Yes, I must agree. He is an excellent Squad Leader. He is normally on the same team as me(I think he is stalking me;)), and he normally makes his own squad when he cant get in mine. Him and I have a friendly rivalry going to see who has best squad. It is normally close every time.

+Rep for bringing this up:)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Dirtboy, as long as he don't mention my errm " aircraft taxiway incident" last night. he's number 1 :)
          {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Agree, played Bi Ming in his squad last night and he did a great job. Constantly telling people where to go and splitting his squad up so all sides were covered while he remained in the background as spawn.

Unfortunately I did not have time to finish the round :(.

Dirtboy I love playing in your squad too, had a blast with you on River Fort sat night but then had a CTD while loading Kufrah and switched team...
            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

warehouse knows his role in the "INFONLY" squad! =P

Comment

+1 on w.Warehouse as a great SL.

Was in his squad on "Seven Gates" during last night's PW session and he really had his "A game" on!

Comment

Yea I played Jabal with him last night, he's a good APC driver too! Guys got it all...
                  Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Agreed, he is one of the names I look for when picking a squad to join.

Bravo Zulu w.Warehouse!

Comment

Thanks for the props guys, but fetterman only started this thread so that he could score points with me in hopes of getting on my sister.

It was brought to my attention recently that I am being pretty hard on some of the new-comers in the squad, and even some of my friends. I apologize to anyone I have offended recently...I just hold most players on the TG server to a higher standard and forget that everyone makes mistakes.

TG-6th DEVILS squad should see a lot of action this weekend, I'm heading into the server right now...
                      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                        Thanks for the props guys, but fetterman only started this thread so that he could score points with me in hopes of getting on my sister.

It was brought to my attention recently that I am being pretty hard on some of the new-comers in the squad, and even some of my friends. I apologize to anyone I have offended recently...I just hold most players on the TG server to a higher standard and forget that everyone makes mistakes.

TG-6th DEVILS squad should see a lot of action this weekend, I'm heading into the server right now...
                        shucks man, I had your sis long ago :D

I don't think your to hard on us poor slobs. you just need to SPEAK up a tad, us old folks are hard of hearing :)

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Had some really good times with Warehouse too and I can't really agree on you being too harsh on anyone, if they want reality then you should take it up a notch instead. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                            No worries man:)

When I feel that morale is going down...there is nothing a little "Danger Zone" cant fix;)

cya on the Battlefield.
                            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X