Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My credit card is not working but please let me play!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My credit card is not working but please let me play!

Greetings,

I have decided to join TG as a supporting member. I have the economical means to do that and with the amount of time I spend playing PR it seems well worth it. Unfortunately, my credit card is acting up - even though my bank was supposed to have fixed it - so I cannot buy membership just yet. I will buy membership as soon as I am able, though. I was therefore hoping to be let in while you are running the passworded 0.6 beta sessions.

Many of you will have seen me both on the official PR boards and in the game as I am a very active player. Hopefully you will recognize me as both trustworthy and a teamplayer. I realize this is asking a lot, though, and am not expecting a positive answer.

Best regards,

Apheirox (Strategist)

Re: My credit card is not working but please let me play!

the password nights are not only for supporting members!, dig up the password (do a forum search for password night) and i garuntee you will find it

Comment

Meh, I must have overlooked the link. I did look through the sticky.

Thanks, man.

Comment

Cya there Bro...looking forward to it:)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

yeah, dirtboy has a crappy ping though ;). he's all the way down in Korea stationed with the airforce lol. dont let him take point his lag will get the best of you.....j/p. dirtboy's 2 good for lag :row__540:(considers messing with internet connection to see if lag=pwnage)

Comment

Originally posted by Strategist View Post
            I have decided to join TG as a supporting member. I have the economical means to do that and with the amount of time I spend playing PR it seems well worth it. Unfortunately, my credit card is acting up - even though my bank was supposed to have fixed it - so I cannot buy membership just yet. I will buy membership as soon as I am able, though. I was therefore hoping to be let in while you are running the passworded 0.6 beta sessions.
            For supporting membership issues, send a PM to Apophis with a clear subject line. He's usually quick in getting those issues resolved and working with you.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...